
Um, did you know that Starburst now sells a pack with all pinks and reds!? This means all strawberry, watermelon, fruit punch and cherry. Genius. My darling husband came back with a pack from Target. While Starburst will no long be able to highlight his selfless love as he always gives me the pink ones...I think it will absolutely strengthen our marriage.
Sunday, July 5, 2009
The world just got a little sweeter...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
A pack with only the pinks (strawberry) would be enough for me, I am not a fan of the cherry ones. Either was that's a heck of a score!!
Ok...I know I am late replying but that seriously made my day!! I LOVE the red ones and the rest of the package has always been a waste!! I have to find some!!! (I looked at Walmart but they didn't have any :(
Post a Comment