I tempt myself daily with various "eye candy" Clothes, shoes, sales you name it! When I fall in love with clothes on line I have the pointless habit of emailing John. I am sure he is super concerned with what dress or pair of shoes has caught my eye for the day....but he is patient and typically responds to my emails instead of automatically deleting. Yet another reason why I love him. I don't really know why I email him...maybe part of me is wishing he would respond "I actually have a huge pile of money I have not told you about, that dress is awesome. Buy it immediately." typically not the case. A few weeks ago I emailed him this dress.
Anthropologie's "Walk-A-Ways" Dress. Only $129.00 right!?! I think it is SO cute! SO fun! And perfect for almost any summer occasion.John's perfect response simply stated:
"it's cute and neat but is it 130.00 for one dress cute and neat??"
...darn. He is right. Probably not what I need to spend.
SO, you can imagine my delight when I found this.
Lulu's "Little Sparkler Dress" $34! Cute neat and absolutely $34 for one dress cute and neat! And how perfect this little get up is called "The Little Sparkler" ordered just before the 4th of July!
3 comments:
Cute cute dress! You know, I love Anthropologie! And did you see that dress on www.lulus.com? I just happened to go there today and saw it. Weird. Guess we were looking at the same magazine. =)
What a great dress Jur. Can't wait to see you in it!
And you looked so cute in this dress tonight!!! It was great to see you.
Post a Comment