
1. How I met your Mother Season One
I typically let my husband watch enough TV for both of us so that I am off the hook and can let my A.D.D run wild. I am not one to want to sit down and watch an entire season of any show (very unlike the hubs!) BUT earlier this week John bought Season one of How I met your mother. We have enjoyed this show together for the last few seasons, but this week we started with the pilot episode and I am hooked...I would even go so far to say this show is better than Friends!

2. Zapp's Voodoo Gumbo Chips
My newest guilty addiction. My coworker Laura discovered this delectable treat at Derk's one snacky afternoon and we have been hooked ever since. VERY dangerous! We are in love. If spicy is what you are after this is not your chip, but if you crave "everything under the kitchen sink" flavor you have met your match!

3. eBay
Goodness gracious don't get me started on eBay! It is a major problem and my hubs and piggy bank would definitely agree. It combines so many things that I love shopping, bargains, and friendly competition. I should stop but it's just too fun! I mean do tell where else in the world can you get

This brand new still in the wrapper hubby wear all the time shirt for $11
or
This retails over $300 bcbg dress for $45!?

4.Mini Babybel Cheese
Babybel cheese. Horrible for you I am sure, but I do not care. This cheese is worth it! I fell in love with babybel a while back and had totally forgotten about it until John and I were reminded of it on an episode of Unwrapped. Paired with yummy crackers it is the perfect "after school snack".

5. www.modcloth.com
My online shopping problem is news to no one, but this is a site that recently caught my eye and it was love at first sight. My online "wish list" is busting at the seams with wish they were mine cute summer dresses
like this...

or this...

how cute is this...

I love the ruffle on this...

how perfect is this!?

...now if they could somehow find their way to my "shopping bag"!
Friday, July 24, 2009
Five Friday Favorites!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I need to hit up ebay more than I do especially for some of those good shirt deals like you found for John. Also we have recently found the Babybel as Laura bought the BIG BAG at Costco and it is great!!
I used to take Babybel in my lunch everyday! Love those adorable outfits!
I have been a fan of Ebay for years and have bought many books and such on there ...also I like old vintage Christmas stuff and they have a good selection ...
and YUM to the baybel cheese ..
Post a Comment