I hope we all know that Christmas is not about THINGS....
....BUT here are five things that sure do make all things merry and bright!
1. Christmas tree light timer
If there is ever a time John and I are at home at the same time and waking up at the same time (hello shift work!) I often (always) ask him if he will turn the Christmas tree on before I get out of bed...brat? yes. wonderful husband? YES! My sweet friend Ashley MADE MY DAY when she brought me this handy gadget! People, you can set this amazing invention for times to turn on and off...AND you can do more than one during a day. BRILLIANT. Thanks to Ashley our tree magically turns on a with my alarm...off when I go to work..on just before I get home from work and off at my bed time...now how's that for festive!?!
2. O'henry's Christmas Blend
OH how I love O'henry's!!!..shameless Homewood plug...and their Christmas blend has to be my favorite! It tastes and smells like Christmas AND home, which to me, is a combination that can't be beat!
3. Peppermint mocha creamer![]()
Pretty pathetic I have already blogged about this creamer multiple times..but in case you missed the memo, I LOVE THIS CREAMER! Spotting it in the stores is a sign Christmas is coming soon!
Peppermint Mocha + Christmas Blend = Perfection
4. Federal platinum Christmas mugs
ALL is right in the world when "PERFECTION" is served in THIS mug! Doesn't it just give you warm fuzzies just thinking about it?! Christmas, China, Coffee...goodness gracious!! Build a fire, look at that tree...and this girl might bust at the seams with happiness!
5. Glade Apple Cinnamon Candle
It's glade'...fan-cy...and don't you forget it! Smells so yummy, but is SO cheap! All you "Candle snobs" turn your nose up to this candle and one whiff will change your mind!
Ancient wisdom
4 days ago
4 comments:
Love your list! It made me happy!
This list looks quite familiar :). I am loving my tree timer too- awesome gadget! Hope the party and shower this weekend were fun!!!
Tree timer has been a blessing. Just need to have one with a remote control in case we are powering through an episode of "glee" when the normal bedtime shows up.
I must get a tree timer! Such a great idea!
Post a Comment