Tuesday, December 22, 2009

deck the halls!



A while ago, my dear dear friend Carrie posted about Christmas decorations....since Carrie loves decorations I thought I would share. Grab a cup of coffee and enjoy! 


This year our gifts have an "International Paper" themed Christmas due to John's work schedule.

 
 now, how many people can say they literally MADE their wrapping paper!?

our tree skirt

ornaments on the mantel

stockings hung by the chimney with care

I love white poinsettias

Christmas mugs just waiting for coffee

Nativity given to me by John's mom

everyone needs a glittery wreath right?

ornaments on the dining room table



Merry Christmas to all! And to all a good night!

5 comments:

Sarah Barry said...

So festive, unlike our house. No tree for little hands.

Love your Nativity.

Jessica Govan said...

You make me want to go home and take pictures of all my decorations... maybe I will do that at lunch :)

Susan said...

Your house looks awesome! I especially love the wrapping paper! :)

Shea said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.

Carrie said...

Forgive me for such a late comment on a post made for me!!

I have to say what beautiful, classic, glittery decorations. I love them. Very Laura! I feel like I have come to Montgomery and visiting! Almost!

Thank you so much for showing them to me!