Three of my very favorite things.... 1. porches 2. wine 3. good friends
Such a good pic... I assume this is from the "wedding party" I love love love that ya'll did that! Funny how you and Susan got married on the same day, I had to skip her wedding to be in yours.... Who knew ya'll would be such great friends ;)
These are my favorite things too!!! I dont get enough of those three things.
I love those things too! Come drink some wine on my porch! You look tan!
I agree with Sarah Barry Spooner - I don't get enough of those three things either! You are welcome to come drink some wine on my porch anytime!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Such a good pic... I assume this is from the "wedding party" I love love love that ya'll did that! Funny how you and Susan got married on the same day, I had to skip her wedding to be in yours.... Who knew ya'll would be such great friends ;)
These are my favorite things too!!! I dont get enough of those three things.
I love those things too! Come drink some wine on my porch! You look tan!
I agree with Sarah Barry Spooner - I don't get enough of those three things either! You are welcome to come drink some wine on my porch anytime!
Post a Comment