Monday, March 30, 2009

High five to that guy!

Who has two thumbs and is better than awesome!?!....
THIS guy!

He works hard. He works a lot. He works at odd times. He misses a lot of sleep. He misses a lot of fun times with fun people.


He never complains. He always has a wonderful attitude. He is thankful for the opportunities the Lord has set before him. He is one of the few people I know who honestly 100% loves his job.


Today he received an "Ata boy" that meant the world to both of us...in His perfect timing.


John I am so incredibly proud of you, and am honored to be your wife.
Thank you for making life look so easy.

4 comments:

alysonc said...

I know isn't he just the best!!! congrats John!!!!

Mary Tyler S. said...

Atta boy John!

littlethreadsbylala@gmail.com said...

Yay John! Congrats! You go boy!

Sarah Barry said...

Aw sweet. I'm proud of John too! Happy for you both.