Monday, August 20, 2012

dear libby

libby girl,
OH how the Lord knew I needed YOU.


you are my joy 


and you are my heart.



it is an honor and a priveledge to watch you grow and learn



you make me smile always


you are an EXCELLENT eater


you LOVE to read books


you spend your days chatting and smiling


you are happy


you are silly


I could not be more proud to be your mama.


the happiest eleven months.


I love you.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Eleven months?!?! Already. Oh my. I am not ready for her to be one. Too fast!

Shea said...

Sweet post! And, I'm with Carrie, how did she get to be 11 months! Wow! I really wish we were in the same town, so I could see her more!

Elise said...

She is soooo cute! Where did you get her bedding made? I am in love with it!