Wednesday, August 8, 2012

9-0

Honey turned 90! 
We had a wonderful lunch to celebrate him at the Spring House in Alexander City.

 The birthday boy and his bride

When you are 90, you should have 90 candles...right? We thought so too.
The cake was literally on fire. Brave John. Next time we will just buy the "9" and the "0"


The aftermath. Wax. burned cake.


Luckily we had a back up cake and were ready for round 2.


Happy Birthday Honey! We love you.

from Honey...

"I am still reminiscing on my birthday party yesterday and thinking how fortunate I am to have a family like you. The Spring was an outstanding restaurant and I thoroughly enjoyed the barn visit. Our country barn, the number of horses and transporting vehicles were nothing to compare, yet there was a relationship there. Bonnie, I am sorry that I let your cake slip away. Better luck next time. Mo got the prize for entertaining us. Thanks again, to everyone for a great day. I especially enjoyed having my personal chauffeur.
 
Roy, Honey, etc."

1 comments:

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday Honey!!