Thursday, August 19, 2010

Mary had a little lamb

...and Ashleigh got a BIG FAT lamb!


After my cow made her big debut, my friend Ashleigh asked me if I would be willing to paint something for her nursery. Clearly, I'm an expert of all things farm life (ha!). She wanted a lamb, and she had been on the hunt for something for several months, but had not fallen in love with anything.  Nothing super realistic, just a sweet, simple lamb with a blue sky.

Baby Brooks is in for a real treat. His nursery is beautiful! Every detail considered.  I hope my fat little lamb feels proud hanging in a room so perfect!

Speaking of perfect...that is EXACTLY how Ashleigh looks pregnant. Here we are at her baby shower celebrating Mama and Baby Brooks. She is the blond sitting in the middle. Can you even tell?! Perfect.

0 comments: