I came across this article on msn....
Regrettable Trends in Pop Culture: 2008 Edition
The Dreaded Heartthrob-With-Pornstache: History is full of comical facial hair: muttonchops, the soul patch, the Tuff Man. But at least those whiskers possessed a whisper of sex appeal. (Say what you will, but muttonchops were hot, hot hot in the 1800s, and the "friendly muttonchop," which linked the burns with the 'stache, is like a cozy cardigan for the cheeks. Who doesn't get a little tingly over that?)
We cannot say the same about the pornstache, which littered the lips this year of at least three of Hollywood's hottest hunks: Brad Pitt, Robert Downey Jr. and Orlando Bloom.
It also appeared on some sunken dreamboats, which only made matters worse for their languishing allure.
I think they forgot the "Hottest Hunk"

yikes....here's to new trends in 2009!
Ancient wisdom
4 days ago
1 comments:
It takes a real man...that's all I have to say.
Post a Comment