Sad, but SO true...all good things must come to an end...even Christmas. This year I fought it. My dining room table looked like this for an embarrassingly long time. Largely due to busy schedule and laziness, but also because it always makes me sad to pack away the glitz and glam that is Christmas, but now it is all reluctantly tucked away in the attic waiting for its next big debut.
John and I had an incredibly wonderful Christmas...we really, really did. We got to see a lot of our family,and really enjoyed our time with each other. I will not bore you with the itinerary but it was very nice...ideal..a lot of I-65...BUT ideal. how wonderful we can get to both of our families during the same holiday. WONDERFUL
On another note...there is one other thing that I hate to think will come to an end along side the Christmas holidays...
THE coffee mate Peppermint Mocha Creamer...sigh...yes, I know there is Black Cherry Streusel, Hazelnut and of course the old faithful Italian Sweet Cream...but it will just not be the same. One of my many favorite things about this time of year is curling up with a yummy cup of Peppermint Mocha Creamer with a little coffee (and yes, that is what I meant) or driving to work feeling just a little more festive because of the yumminess in my coffee cup. Petty I know...Silly, probably, but it is sad. Our Publix seems to have already sold the last...so, until next year...Italian Sweet Cream it is...
Ancient wisdom
5 days ago
2 comments:
So sad, saying goodbye to the Holidays!
It is quite the bummer when the Christmas time gets packed away into all its little boxes. Who knew a holiday so huge could be packed away in a space so small.
Post a Comment