My alter-ego Amanda Overmyer.....who knew that an American Idol contestant would be my breaking point. Sadly, this is not my first comparison to Amanda and quite possibly is not my last. After the first person told me that I look "just like her" I drove down the road listening to the radio callers compare her to the grandfather on an old television show and all were shocked by her awful appearance, amazed that such a person could ever be on television...hmmm....I guess I will add that to the terrible list of celebrities to which I have been compared. The good news is that it is only March and I already have an excellent Halloween costume in the works.
Well, now that the real LJM has come forth, it is time that you know how truly terrible I am, so I will share 7 odd things about me......
1. I do not fart in people's purses (which by the way was my personal favorite. I laughed out loud and it is now the name of this blog...at least for now)
2. I have never knocked down an old lady OR a fruit stand to the shock of popular belief
3. When I get nervous I do not smell my toes
4. When John refers to the 'pulp digester' he may, or may not be referring to me
5. I actually do wear glasses and or contacts however my eyes are not burning chunks of space rock
6. I actually did play soccer for a bit....but my feet were really hot
7. Most importantly I do NOT believe that I am “better than all you suckers that write blogs” I am certainly not above reading yours, in fact I read each of your blogs daily and find myself checking them often through out the day. I have "never stoop so low as to leave a comment on one." which sadly I must confess is due to my ignorance.
So hear I am the real LJM. I can not promise any posts remotely as intelligent or interesting as the ones I read daily from my favorites, but I have arrived in the blog-o-sphere none the less. After such a dramatic entrance I am sure to disappoint.....but if you people knew the people that I know that know photo shop.....or had an idea of the terrible existing pictures of me floating out there......you too would start a blog!

5 comments:
SUCCESS!! Sweet sassy molassy! We are so glad you have joined us. And don't worry about being funny, or intelligent (we already know you aren't ;-) just be yourself and write what you feel. Thanks for joining the revolution.
That sudden JOLT we all felt was the Earth stopping dead in its spin....LJM has arrived!!!!!!!! The world of blogs is better for it !!!!!
Now if we can just get ya to vote for Obama in November ...Hmmmmmm
holy moly. It worked. well done, fellow harassers.
And welcome to our world, LJM. enjoy the stay, and try the veal.
Finally LJM starts! i was dreading the next discussion of where we were going to have to put the key...
is that it? is that all we get, one post?
c'mon. don't be a fail.
Post a Comment