Friday, January 4, 2013

decked the halls

with pinterest projects!

I saw this precious Christmas ornament on pinterest from this blog and wanted to give it a try. 

We had a fun time making this ornament as a family. 


Her instructions are great, but I would also add that you should stay in your jammies ALL day on the day you do this project. Just makes life more fun. Libby was excited about the "BALL!!!" 
Buy extras. Babies (and Mamas) break glass


Our ornament didn't turn out as detailed and perfect as hers, but it still captures a time that is quickly fleeting and a hand that is quickly growing.

Plus embossing guns are fun.


I saw the next ornament and thought it would be a fun little "happy" for my newly married sister and brother in law, as well as my cousin and his wife for their first married Christmas. I liked the way theirs turned out (even though I forgot to take pictures) so I decided to make one for us...just seven short years after saying "I do"






0 comments: