Thursday, July 21, 2011

please pray

I am shipping off my favorite, most loved, most cherished person in the world


...all the way here


Haiti.

John is thrilled. His heart aches for these people and he longs to make a difference.

I am selfish, and I honestly just like having him with me.

He is called and I am thankful that he can go on behalf of our family.

Pray that these people see the love of our great big God. Pray that lives are forever changed. Pray that John is able to make a difference for His glory...and please pray he comes home safely

4 comments:

Sarah Beth said...

I will be praying! So proud of you and John for sending him. The more I learn about the need of Christ's word around the world the more my heart breaks for all people groups. So glad John can bring glory to God in this way. Love ya'll and look forward to seeing you tomorrow!

Tales of a Peanut said...

Praying for you and John and sweet Libby! That it's an uneventful (for you) separation and a very eventful one for John!

alysonc said...

We will be praying hard for both of You!!! So thankful John is going and you are willing to share him. I love you both!!!

Shea said...

Praying for him and you! Very proud of you for letting him go! That's a hard one!