We could not wait to share our exciting news with our families! Luckily, we were already planning to visit everyone Easter weekend, so it was the perfect time to let everyone know who Baby McFee is!
First stop. Hartselle!
After the ultrasound I ordered this cake, and bought blue plates and pink plates in preparation for the big reveal. Luckily our family humored me and was willing to play the game. If you thought Baby McFee was a boy, you picked a blue plate, and if you thought girl, you picked a pink plate. The inside of the cake tells the secret!
the BLUE team!
Safe to say the McFees were thinking BOY!
the PINK team!
Pop and Payton (and Emily) were the only ones thinking pink!
MacMama did the honors of cutting the cake...
PINK!
It's a girl! I think everyone was shocked!
Thank you for helping us make such a special memory!



3 comments:
So fun! I can never hold it in long enough to do something cute! I cannot wait to meet her!
Cute! I may have to copy this next time around!!! I bet your families are so excited! Can't wait to see you Thursday :)
So cute! So glad you got all of this in pictures! I was just thinking about how cute little libby is going to be today! I can just picture her in little pigtails - not sure why but that's what's in my head. ;) Guess she won't come out that way!
Post a Comment