Did you paint that??? It is so beautiful! I LOVE it. I need you to come and do an art lesson with me and teach me how to paint :)
i did carrie! thanks so much! we'll call it an art lesson if it means you will come see us!!
Laura, I love this! You are so talented. Can't wait to see y'all sometime next week!!!
That is so pretty! Looks just like the $250 ones at M Bagwell... actually it looks better!
I want one! You have GOT to start selling these things!! I'll be your first customer!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Did you paint that??? It is so beautiful! I LOVE it. I need you to come and do an art lesson with me and teach me how to paint :)
i did carrie! thanks so much! we'll call it an art lesson if it means you will come see us!!
Laura, I love this! You are so talented. Can't wait to see y'all sometime next week!!!
That is so pretty! Looks just like the $250 ones at M Bagwell... actually it looks better!
I want one! You have GOT to start selling these things!! I'll be your first customer!
Post a Comment