
This room makes me absolutely swoon...I came across this image on www.housebeautiful.com and it was love at first sight! I love everything about it. Funny how sometimes something just strikes a cord! The design is comfortable, simple, clean, classic and in my humble opinion has the perfect amount of color and texture.
Our bedroom is "Alexandria Beige" by Benjamin Moore. Pretty darn close if you ask me! Sadly for now, the paint color is about as close as I get to this "inspiration room"!

I am a sucker for neutrals, but I LOVE the touches of orange in the coverlet and arrangement.
Hmm...now I just need a headboard...two chairs...side tables...chest...new lamps..mirror..arrangent. darn. And I would say I need a fabulous chandelier but the good news (for John and our piggy bank!) is that this southern gal requires a ceiling fan(gasp)!
...well, at least I have the (almost)wall color and a bed with cream linens!
A girl can dream right?!
Ancient wisdom
4 days ago
3 comments:
that's just lovely...and i think your bedroom is beautiful. you have great taste!
i really like those chairs. i hope they would be as comfortable as they look like they might be. i like that whole overall scheme (can i call it that?) in that room.
THat looks like you totally! love it. do it do it.
Post a Comment