I love making new friends! Even more fun than making friends is when "new friends" quickly start feeling like "old friends". Over the past few short years John and I have made friends that we hope to last a lifetime.
Sadly, four of our friends are moving (or have moved) with in the next few weeks. Both couples will be truly, truly missed. I am so sad to see them go. I am praying for them, and hopefully one day I will be excited for them about the opportunities the Lord has put in their paths. In the mean time I'll just be selfish, sad and miss them! Claire and Craig moved for Craig to have the incredible opportunity to coach college football. Dorothy and Jere Scott to go to seminary.
A few weeks ago friends gathered to give well wishes to a few of our dear "old friends" as they take on new life endeavors.
Ancient wisdom
4 days ago
1 comments:
I have never seen you that red..ouch! That is what it has been like for us "white" folk for years!
Post a Comment