I have never really been the biggest fan of Valentine's day for some reason. I guess my "Valentine" does not need to be prompted by a commercialized holiday to make it a special day, so it all feels kind of forced and cheesy ...but this year we had an excellent Valentine's Day! John and I had the pleasure of sharing the evening with some of our favorite people! Conveniently, The Masker's Ball was Saturday night, so we had the perfect excuse to get dressed up and dance the night away! Here are a few pictures from the night!
Ancient wisdom
4 days ago


3 comments:
Your dress is awesome...LOVE IT!
MM
That's a right handsome couple I see there in that second pic. Good job on cleaning up your 'ole man' for a night on the town. Looks like you guys had a blast...we're jealous! :-)
Laura I love your purple dress!!!! Hope it was so much fun!
Post a Comment